I bought Emma a pair of boots on clearance at Walmart. They were only $5 and were the right size for her this Fall. Ever since I picked them up at the store all she wants to do, and does do, is wear her boots. She thinks they are the coolest. I try and tell her that her feet will get very hot if she wears them to the store but she does not seem to care. I also bought her a pink boa from the dollar store which of course she loves!

Daddy came home from Costco the other day and surprised Emma with a giant animal book. She loves it and looks at it every day!
2 comments:
Is that hair I see on the top of Luke's head? We haven't seen you guys in so long, we need to get together soon. We miss you!!
I love her infatuation with shoes. It cracks me up!
Post a Comment